ALiner Scout A-Frames RVs For Sale
The Scout A-frame by ALiner is a medium-size camper with standard equipment that is perfect for the beginner that wants to sleep above ground or the experienced RVer that appreciates an affordable way to camp with their favorite people!
Each is built on a tubular steel frame and includes an Azdel lightweight, Thermoplastic composite interior wall and ceiling panels, vacuum bonded fiberglass panels, and Performax 500 premium marine grade flooring for easy cleanup. More features include city water hookups, a full-size radial spare tire and carrier, and four stabilizer jacks. The interior offers seating and sleeping space, a sink, plus ample storage.
When you want quality construction and essential amenities on your next camping trip, choose the affordable ALiner Scout A-frame camper and start exploring!
Scout Std. Model
ALiner Scout A-frame camper Std. Model highlights: Sleeps Three Rear Sofa Bed ... more about Scout Std. Model
Sleeps 3 Length 15 ft Ext Width 6 ft 6 in Ext Height 4 ft 8 in Hitch Weight 130 lbs Gross Weight 3000 lbs Dry Weight 1395 lbs Tire Size 14" Axle Weight 3000 lbs Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A
- Black and Gray Exterior Package
- City Water Hookup
- 14" Tires
- 3000 lb. Axle
- 4 Stabilizer Jacks
- Door Window
- LED Running Lights
- Outside Electrical Outlet
- 3 Interior Electrical Outlet
- Azdel Lightweight, Thermoplastic Composite Interior Wall and Ceiling Panels
- Performax 500 Premium Marine Grade Flooring
- Fantastic Vent-Fan
- 35 Amp Converter
- High Density Foam, Hypoallergenic Cushions and Mattresses
- Two Exterior Bag Doors
- Two Skylights with Night Shades (Dormer Option Eliminates Skylight with Night Shade)
- Tubular Steel Frame
- E-Coated frame with Powder Coating on the Front Tongue and Bumper
- 10" Electric Brakes
- Vacuum Bonded Fiberglass Panels
- Diamond Plate Stone Guard
- Amber Porch Light
- Solar Port
- Anodized Aluminum Extrusion
- Aluminum Wheels
- Full Size Radial Spare Tire and Carrier
- Battery Tray
- Front Soft Dormer
- Rear Soft Dormer
- Command A/C Heat Pump
- High Wind Lift Assist
- Off Road Package
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.